понедельник, января 30, 2006

Reunion dinner?

Saturday night I prepared some mega steamboat at home... By that, meaning scallops, fish, and everything else la, bought by my mom, prepared by me. We were so full, we could barely move.

Then last night, we had a buffet dinner at Royal Plaza on Scotts with my family and my aunt's family. We probably sat for 2 hours!!! We rested in between with chocolate fondue with coffee, and continued again and again. Oh heart be still! I know... as shocking as it may sound, we (or probably just me) overate! And I had to go back my mrt and walk...

And later, my family is going for seafood dinner at Clarke Quay. Again?!!! I told my mom, we can always cancel the reservation. But I'm already imagining dipping my fried mantou bun in the tangy chilli crab sauce... *drools*

There you go! Have a good holiday. I gotta rush getting ready now. Chilli crab is awaiting ;-)

P/S: Chocolate fondue...
Fruit pieces on a stick
Marshmallows on a stick
Warm dark chocolate fountain