среда, мая 19, 2004

Strapped

Cash-strapped, that is, I am... I need to find a part-time job so I won't ask my parents for money to spend on nansince! I don't like asking them for extra money... I am a poor student :-( If anyone is willing to donate, do leave a message! Wishful thinking huh?

Over the weekend, I had my below-the-waist long tress snipped to above the waist. It's so light and fluffy feeling. I cut my fringe too! But because I have stupid curly hair, I straightened my fringe :-) I think it doesn't look too bad. Nina, I have finally found the way to cover this forehead of mine. Hahah... I sound stupid.

On a more intellectual note, I felt clever during my laboratory session on cell biology today. On a disgusting note, I ate a whole tube of Oreos. :-( I know. Pls puke it out for me. On an impulsive note, I bought a bunch of comics! It cost me half my allowance. On an adventurous note, I'm reading Andy McNab's Crisis Four. What is the summary of the day?