суббота, октября 30, 2004

Halloween not.

It's Halloween tomorrow and I'm not even excited about dressing up. Signs that I'm aging too fast?! I remember how Halloween found me the support of my life. He was there looking so dark and mysterious. I just had to ask him for the last dance. How many years has it been? Sometimes college seems like yesterday. And so the story began. I don't even have to beat about the bush singing

where do I begin?
to tell the story of how great alove can be...
the sweet love story that is older than the sea... ... ...

I usually do away with the mushy stuff. What is love then? Definitely not all the goosebumps-inducing acts. It's more subtle than surprises, gifts, words and poems. It's not about the obvious actions. Women tend to overlook the little things men do and usually try to find a fault to "make him a better man for her". I guess I do that sometimes. And I'm not really guilty of it!

The different Languages of Love.
  • Service is a Language of Love.
  • Gifting is a Language of Love.
  • Sharing is a Language of Love.
  • Time is a Language of Love.
  • Sex is a Language of Love.
  • Attention is a Language of Love.
  • Patience is a Language of Love.
  • Support is a Language of Love.
  • Forgiveness is a Language of Love.
  • Non-Judgment is a Language of Love.
  • Understanding is a Language of Love.
  • Mercy is a Language of Love.
  • Compassion is a Language of Love
Of course, love doesn't mean that tingly happy feeling with a partner. It applies to everything and everyone. Love the nature around you and don't neglect or abuse it. Love the greens for giving you your essential minerals and fibre, and being the lungs of the earth (not when ingested of course). It is an intrinsic thing to love the nature.