воскресенье, октября 17, 2004

Whoa...

My last entry was on 7th June. And even now, I'm too lazy to blog. It's been a long time. Anyway, whatever happened to all the comments?!!

I like purple. Like my new African amethyst pendant! Thanks to Fazrul for getting it for me for my birthday. I just realised that I'm actually quite old when my sisters friends asked me what I was studying and what I wanna be when I grow up.

"When I grow up?!"

It struck me that I have grown up. I'm now 23... and still studying due to my "pursuing interest and flexibility". Ok, I did work a while. That's the reason I was missing over 3 months. It was horrible working and studying together. That's like burning the candle on both ends. Burnt I was. I faced mental exhaustion, sleep depravation, skin aggravation... ok, maybe I'm exaggerating.


Now I'm recovering back my shine and I spend my free time reading, sleeping and cooking. I must've been a cat in my past life. But hey, at least I keep the grey matter working cos my reading materials are the newspaper and the Discover magazine. Of course, I occasionally spruce it up with textbooks... :'(

Heck, I even have time to trim my nails these days. One thing I haven't gotten around to doing is hitting the ivories. Blog-wise, I may be back. I have nothing worthy to write these days anyway. I might be an occasional blogger. Wasn't I one? Ok, I'm gonna be a full moon blogger.

By the way, it's that time of the year when I have to observe fast. I just had pancakes with maple. :-) It better last the whole day!!