четверг, февраля 09, 2006

Apologies


My sidebar is becoming packed with links I feel worthy to have a stand. It feels like I am beginning to seem like an activist of sorts and I should change my wallpaper filled with psychedelic peace symbols! Maybe I will... when I know how. I'm quite IT-challenged, if it isn't obvious yet.

Apologies to all if my sidebar links are causing any discomfort. I'm not preaching anything. I just want to share stuff that people usually take for granted.

I still cannot remember the song! Anyone from the hippie era, please enlighten me.

Yes, I've got Jefferson Airplane on my playlist now.

Disclaimer: Don't worry. As weird as I seem, as queer as to why I do not really conform, I am not crazed (or glazed, if you're that worried). Wait, is this disclaimer weird or what?