понедельник, февраля 20, 2006

Yet again

Today, well yesterday, I woke up at 3am again! I couldn't return to sleep so I studied, had breakfast, cooked and then it was 7am, I read the newspapers. I dozed off in the afternoon because I was reading in bed.

In the evening, my migraine came on again. So I just popped a couple of Ibuprofen cos I didn't want to drink coffee in case I can't sleep. Yeah, ask me what time it is now!! Anyway, I don't know if the painkiller worked because I was in good company and I had a nice lemon milkshake so I guess I forgot about the pain.

What's up with me whining the whole week? Well, I'm having some problems with prospective issues. I'm not sleepless because it bugs me 24/7. I don't even think about it. It's just there, haunting me. I don't search for it. It lurks and will remain a parasite till my consciousness drain out. Fine, I exaggerate.

Thanks to Kak Tessa and Kak Long for the tips on the previous entry. Of course the best is to shut yourself in a dark room and try to sleep but what if you have work to do? What if you have school? What if you cannot sleep? Which is probably why it was bad for me cos the more I try to relax and sleep, the more I cannot sleep. Wicked. I even take warm milk with honey but they just make my tummy feel queasy (although it's slurping good).

Worry not everyone. I will go for yoga tomorrow to destress. That is, if I can sleep within the next half an hour.