воскресенье, февраля 12, 2006

Apparently I have nothing better to do...

gi joe
You're GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip!! You're

strong, tough, and know how to kick some ass.

Don't forget though, no matter how manly you

think you are, you're still just a doll. God

Bless America.
What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Is it that obvious that I'm "manly" or "guy-ish"? Cos I'm in girly clothes most of the time... with boots. Damn weird... The more quizzes I do, the more I picture myself as a transvestite! Wait... I'm not so sensitip. Ok la.

For girls with broadband and nothing to do...
You might enjoy these clowns. Somehow, the guy in the background seem oblivious to the ruckus going on. It's idiotic, really.
Guys, if you have high tolerance capacity, you may click. Hehe...