пятница, февраля 17, 2006

What's my muse?




Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence





You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.
Always curious about how things work, you love to set up experiments.
You need for the world to make sense - and are good at making sense of it.
You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle.

You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician.

Everything is right except for the math part. I can do math but I don't like it. Those numbers and formulae don't make sense. How many formulae/theories which you learnt in school have you managed to apply in life? Only the most basic trigo and algebra... some statistics too. That's about it, unless your profession demands some mathematical calculations for dimensions.

Beware: Turbulent emotions ahead!

I'm awake at this time cos I woke up at 3am! Elinn was making some noise and I woke up, having slept barely 2 hours. I've been sleeping early and I wake up way too early. I tossed and turned in bed in the dark for over an hour and succumbed to this damned wakefulness. Is that a word? I have a splitting headache, probably due to not having enough sleep this whole week. I've been sleeping 3 hours per day on average this week! Have you noticed the number of exclamation marks I've used?! There I go again.

I have an extremely big problem (possibly) to muse on. Hence the lack of sleep? I don't know. I'm not even sure if I should type it out here. However, I do not know how to tackle it. And this whole week, I've had dark, puffy eyes from the lack of sleep. Maybe I'm overreacting. I do not know. But I'm seething with discontentment. I hate negativity. It's the only hate I have for in the world. All I want to do is sleep like a baby. Ok, like a cat. I just want to sleep... a lot. I'm very tired. Yet I can't sleep. Everyone thinks I sleep a lot just because I wake up late. But in reality, I do not sleep well. When I sleep long hours, it's cos I didn't sleep the previous night! Also, I hate morning sun.

I just had coffee to 'relax' this migraine of mine (and stay sane the rest of the day). Looks like it's starting to act up again (it has been a year!!!). I prefer taking coffee for migraines than to take those pills. They make you horribly nauseous. Well, it never worked for me anyway. Of all ailments I dislike are nauseousness, migraine and constipation/diarrhoea. Nauseousness and constipation/diarrhoea because they make my stomach feel horribly funky and it feels like toxins are flowing through my system and it makes me weak and double up in bed. Migraine because it impedes my thinking (or make me think of everything at one time, like many voices in my head) and my head throbs... also along with migraine comes nauseousness... and I'm like a vampire, meaning I cannot be near bright light. And my eyes cannot focus properly and smells like perfume and rubbish makes me super giddy. That's why I want to sleep. I dread sunrise. Sure, some of you will say that I have not seen the rest of it! True.

I think I made my coffee too strong cos I'm starting to grind my teeth and clench my jaw. I hate migraines. The nauseousness is already kicking in. I wanted to go for the yoga class at 7am later but with my mind in torrential weather, it will make yoga redundant. Along with the lack of sleep, I don't want to pass out midday.

You know, I'm afraid I might have schizophrenia (or some other mental disorder). I mean, I don't have split personalities. Just that everything I do, there's always a voice narration, and sometimes, there's another voice arguing over some logic or stupidity. It drives me crazy. It doesn't happen all the time but when there are so many voices, I just clench my jaw tight and try to ignore it. The voices don't tell me to commit vices so it's not the satan right? It's crazy cos even as I type right now, a voice is narrating what I'm doing and typing while another is reprimanding me for my inept usage of grammar and vocab. This is the voice that reminded me there's too many "!" and "and".There's another voice telling me to scream. It's chaotic in this head of mind. It's throbbing and I really dread the impending sunrise.

Right now, my head and nose is swooning in pain because mummy is leaving for work and the smell of perfume and soap is so painful! I hope Alann will not use the adidas deodorant which is so strong it hits my nasal passage, forking into my head and stomach. Ok, he did. Chanel perfume + adidas deo is already making me cringe in pain, clenching my jaw. This is why I never use perfume. I always scold Fazrul for using perfume whenever he brings breakfast before going to school. The bugger just loves perfume. Even after 6 years, it's so difficult to comprehend that my nasal passage is extremely sensitive in the mornings. I mean, use perfume to school for what? It's not for me cos I don't appreciate perfume. Most young men stink anyway. Especially when their school is on a hill...

I'm really trying to stay sane, which I usually am anyway. Although lack of sleep + migraine + nausea + voices in my head + long day might make me cranky by midday.

You have been forewarned. (But really, I'm not that mean... and no, it's not a mood swing.)