среда, февраля 08, 2006

I'm a sucker for quizzes


You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!
by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

Take the Book Quiz

I do not know about being able to inspire faith or even being an agent of higher powers. Hopefully the reason is that I am still too young => An obvious sign is that I work in "mysterious" ways (talk about shameless) though I'm doubtful about the "loud" part. So do I think this quiz holds truth?

You be the judge!



I am the Atacama Desert!


You are the driest area on Earth. Your annual rainfall is roughly the depth of a dollar bill. In fact, often you can go for several years without any precipitation whatsoever. If you wanted to fill a pint glass by rainfall alone, you would have to have started in 1704, five years before the invention of the piano; to get enough water to drown a man of average height would take 3600 years, or the time between us and the Hittites. You really put Canadian "dry" ginger ale into perspective.

Which Extremity of the World Are You?

Likely.