вторник, февраля 17, 2004

Busy-ness a disease?

Thank god I don't have this disease though at times like this, when reports and assignments are due, I wish I had that disease... I guess I'm too lazy. At the moment, I'm rushing for my lab report on some microbiology experiments. I guess I'll be busy busy (and u ask, whatta hell am I doing here?!). Oh well... just in case u'd wonder what I'll be up to, in the next few days. Studies are starting to creep up on me. I've been sitting on my laurels too much. Not that I'm doing badly or something... but I just find myself incapable of studying economics! My microbiology and chemistry modules are going smoothly and I just lurrrve science. ;-) Econs is driving me mad though. Nothing registers in my head class after class :-S That's right. I'm stupidoto when it comes to management. Be it my time management or my management modules. Ok, my boiling hot coffee has cooled down now. Don't miss me.