среда, февраля 25, 2004

How do I begin... to tell the story of how great a love can be?

I am on the verge of insanity. I'm so so tired these days cos I'm so busy yet my school work is piling up. Well, the work might just be 2 essays but the research I gotta do... Oh mine god. I'm almost getting cross-eyed from all the reading I've done. And my PC's gonna go for repair tomorrow and man oh man... I'm gonna have a ball of a time hand writing 2 experimental reports and 2 freaking essays. Have I mentioned the ease of surfing for resources online is gonna be striked out too? Well, I like hand writing stuff and I love books... even the smell of 'em but when reports are breathing down ur neck, it is highly nerve-wrecking. Please don't say that I'm doing my work last minute which is why I'm freaking out. I've been doing the research the past wk already and I have barely 2 weeks for each and when they all have the same dateline, meaning 4 different researches for 4 different reports... ok, I'm regurgitating my words. Anyway, I've got a few days left. Wish me luck.

I still love science.