пятница, февраля 20, 2004

Yawn

I am so tired today. I didn't even do anything remotely tiring! On my way to class today, I had to go through a horribly selfish society of train commuters. The passengers didn't wait for others to alight but just rushed in. I had to wait for 2 trains before I could squeeze in. I bet anyone could get away with molesting in the train. It's really tiring and disheartening having all these ungracious people around u. I was worrying for 2 ladies who wanted to squeeze in but they couldn't and they just stood at the door! Talk abt being stupid. I was commenting to my bf then tt those girls are gonna get themselves snapped! This is the Singapore MRT for u, no matter how frequent the train comes.

There are abt 4 million ppl in this tiny island and they are expecting up to 6 million in the future! Can u imagine that? We are already living on top of each other and inconsiderate people gets on ur nerves. With 6 million people, the probability of bumping into more ungracious, inconsiderate people is absolutely maddeningly higher. As it is, we pay half a million dollars (S'pore) for a tiny house with 3 bedrooms, 1 study and a hall. I think in the future, we'll have to pay that much to live in a hell hole. Maybe I should move back to M'sia. ~_^

Then again, not. At least not for now. When the society there are obviously liberated, I might consider. Anyway, back to me. I had clam chowder for dinner and after that, I had 2 naans with peas! The night is still young and I'm already batting my eyelids at my PC. I better try to get as much rest as I can so I will not fall asleep in tomorrow's econs lecture. It's complete torture.

To Fade, I'll talk abt my science interest soon.
To Nina, I wonder if u ever get tired of ur ever-interesting life.

Spakoini nochi.