воскресенье, февраля 15, 2004

First time...

Reminds me when I first had to do lab reports... or the first time being in a foreign country all alone. Then again, how many 'first times' do we keep close to our hearts? Definitely not this first blog. It's pretty insignificant, me thinks. Anyway, be prepared to read incoherent ramblings and inconsistent incantations. I'm no writer and I guess the only reason why I'm in this is because I feel the urge to torture others reading my 'blogs'. Nah, I'm kidding... really.

Anyway, it was vee day today and while I was out nearby, I'm glad I didn't see excited skinny girls with flowers and balloons brimming with joy and miserable looking i'm-macho guys who thought they scored a 100 points today. No, I'm really not sore about lovey-dovey-kissy-dizzy couples. Maybe I see Valentine's as an establishment, out to set the lonely hearts on fire and the loved-ly hearts on desire. I'm not done. Well, yes, the 'market' benefits from extorting the poor boys buying overpriced chocs and flowers and dinners. As for the girls... hmmm... probably, they don't have much to lose unless they're still deflowered before dinner. What else? Couples in love get to 'be in love' on vee day and quarreling couples get to be nice to each other? There's still much more I can criticize but to each his own. I'd rather donate the money to charity than to spend more money on chocs just because they come in pretty pink and gold boxes. Oh well, that's me for u today, the first time. I am (happily) attached by the way.

Note: It's not like I'm drunk or under the effect of other substances. It's 0300h and I just watched WWE. How disgusting is that?