понедельник, февраля 23, 2004

(mumble mumble)

I woke up with a throat so sore I couldn't speak. Even swallowing my saliva hurts. I'm muted today. Once again, I've another report due (which I have almost every week) so busy-busy. I'm now eating semolina milk pudding which I made last night. Its coolness and smoothness is so soothing to my throat but I'm currently craving for real food, although it's gonna be a torture to eat. Anyway, S'pore hasn't been hit by the bird flu but they have begun culling the chickens due to a 'preventive measure'. How cruel is that?! Well, of course it shows that they prioritise the people's health before economic benefits. Then again, I guess they're showing off to the WHO. Singapore is such a kiasu country. Did u know that we have the first driverless commuter trains to run? I wonder how much losses they are actually making due to the manpower and computers to manage the train (although they have done away with drivers). Oh no... my econs is haunting me obviously. Ok, it's a long-run thingy.

Speaking of which, remember Stalin had those '5-yr plans' and '10-yr plans'? The 7 Stalinist gothic buildings were built on these plans. They stand wonderfully haunting in the skies. It really is hauntingly beautiful although that castle in Prague would beat it hands down. Beauty oh beauty, where for art thou? Certainly not where I am, if ye haft not already known. Ok, I'm not a literary loving person, not arty-farty. I'm more like uhmm... ok, shan't waste ur time. I can't think of anything to describe myself except that I'm kinda mute at the moment. Hope to be return with a bang ;-)

PS: I didn't even do literature at my GCE 'O' levels.